|Chase Ink Business Preferred
- 80,000 bonus points after $5,000 spent in your first 3 months with the card
- points worth 1.25 cents when redeeming for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- 3x points on travel, internet service, cable TV service, cell phone service
- 3x points on shipping purchases, most online advertising purchases
- 1x points on all other purchases with no annual limit on earning points
- get additional employee credit cards for your business at no addition cost
- annual fee of $95
Our verdict: The Chase Ink Preferred is an great card for anyone, even if you don't have a traditional business. If you don't have an actual business, you can just use your full name as the legal business name when applying. Getting triple points on things like travel and your internet, cable and phone bills is a great perk. This card is great for eBay and Etsy sellers as well due to the 3x point categories. The 80,000 bonus points is a huge amount and can be easily worth over $1,000 in travel. All this for just a relatively low $95 annual fee. We use this card for all our GottaDEAL related business charges. Get more info or apply here.
|Chase Freedom Unlimited
- 15,000 bonus points after $500 spent in your first 3 months with the card
- earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase - no limits or categories
- earn an additional $25 bonus when you add you first authorized user to the card
- 0% introductory APR for 15 months on both purchases and balance transfers
- includes zero liability protection, purchase protection, extended warranty & more
- Ulitmate Rewards points can also be redeemed for gift cards from 150+ retailers
- no annual fee!
Our verdict: The Chase Freedom Unlimited is a great "daily driver" card as you'll earn 1.5% back in Ulitmate Rewards points on all purchases. There's no limits to worry about and no categories to be concerned with. The $150 bonus requires spending a very low $500 in the first 3 months. That bonus, combined with no annual fee makes this card a no-brainer for most people. If you have another card such as the Sapphire Reserve or Ink Preferred below you can transfer points earned on this card to those cards to take advantage of conversion to travel partners or bonuses for using points through Chase travel. Get more info or apply here.
|Amex Business Gold Rewards Card
- 50,000 points after $5,000 spent in your first 3 months with the card
- 3x points in the category that best fits your business spending
- 2x points in the remaining four categories on all your purchases
- 1x points on all remaining purchases not in the specified categories
- expense management tools, travel perks and protection and much more
- access to exclusive Amex Offers on your favorite merchants
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $175
Our verdict: The Amex Business Gold Rewards Card is a great card to have for the first year with the annual fee waived. You'll earn a generous 50,000 point bonus by meeting the minimum spending threshold. You also get to choose one of five categories to get triple Membership Rewards points and you'll get double points on the remaining four categories. This card also gets you access to the extremely popular Amex Offers which can save you hundreds or thousands of dollars per year. Get more info or apply here.